Documents & Forms Download
Below are all the directives, forms, syllabi and comment sheets for examination sessions. Please contact the Society’s office for current passwords. The syllabi and comment sheets are divided into two booklets – Level Primary to Four for all members, including Student Teachers-in-Training, and Levels Five to Pre-Professional for Affiliate and Associate members. The Membership & Examination Forms booklet and the Dancer Examination Guide are accessible by all members. When using these booklets please make sure you are using the most recent version. The latest version of documents is as of August 2021.
- Membership & Examination Forms (Pages version)
- Membership & Examination Forms (Word version)
- Dancer Examination Guide
- Syllabus – Primary to Level 4
- Syllabus – Level 5-Pre-Professional
- Comment Sheets – Primary to Level 4 (Pages version)
- Comment Sheets – Primary to Level 4 (Word version)
- Comment Sheets – Level 5 to Pre-Professional (Pages version)
- Comment Sheets – Level 5 to Pre-Professional (Word version)
Her Method is accepted by all teachers as the one that summed up all that was best in the Russian School. – Anatole Chujoy from The Dance Encyclopedia, Simon & Schuster, 1967.